Benefits of Indoor Air Quality
Is your home making you sick? The air in your home may be filled with thousands of pollutants that contribute to many ailments. EPA studies have shown that indoor levels of pollutants may be 2 to 5 times higher than that of outdoor levels. Some of the benefits of good Indoor Air Quality include:
- Reduced respiratory illnesses
- Reduced environmental triggers of asthma which include dust, bacteria and mold
- A better night’s sleep.
- No more musty smells and lingering odors because of poor ventilation
- Reduction in painful static shock
- Lower energy cost
Benefits of having a Humidifier
- Elimination of dry air and creation of a more comfortable environment
- Relief from dry skin, hair, and nails
- Relief from dry throat
- Reduction in static shock
- Preservation and protection of wood fixtures, artwork, wood and leather furniture.
- Reduction in your energy bill
Benefits of having a UV Light
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your air-conditioning system.
- Eliminates odors by keeping the air in your rooms fresh and clean while producing ZERO Ozone.
- Helps decrease Heating and Cooling costs. Allows more efficient operation and reduces need for system cleaning.
- You can enjoy peace of mind knowing you have provided a healthier environment for your family.
Benefits of an Air Cleaner
- Breathing cleaner air and getting a better nights sleep
- Captures odors lingering in the air
- Reduces the amount of dust in your home
- Air will be purified of bacteria and viruses
- Fewer illnesses
- Allergy relief
- Helps maintain the efficiency of your system